Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yet Another Day Up In This MoFo

Well Well,

Here I am again, sharing my heart with anyone who is willing to listen.

Things are going ok for me this morning, not to busy at work, but working u know...

I finally emailed my cousin and asked her if she would be intrested in moving out of state with me. Not really sure if thats what i want to do, but i am curious to see what she says, I doubt if she is intrested,

She would rather stay where her mom and sister are, even though she is kind of the black sheep there.. But whatever floats her boat.

i was kind of thinking myself if i really wanted to live in Philly, Its colder, more expensive, and more crime. and they dont have apartements that look like apartments in TExas..

Oh well..

i have been falling off on my work out plan, I am still eating pretty decent, but i have been working out for like 15 - 20 minutes and then i get board and dont want to work out anymore, well its not that i dont want to work out, i just hate the treadmill, And since I cant go to the gym I gotta do what i can.

I am affraid i am starting to get a little lonely.

I have not talked with any of my friends. Its kind of weird, its like I dont talk to anyone and then everyone calls and want to do something all at the same time.

But i promised myself, i would no longer hang out with my friends w/benefits, but i havent talked to them either, which i guess is a good thing, because it would be a test of my will power.

But as usually they will call when i am at my weakest. Not now when i am strong, and pumped up about my goals...

it will be when i have had a hard week, and just need a little attention.

but anyway I digress on that gargbage

got another email from my Baby daddy. What a freaking LOOSER...

i am not even sure why he sent the email, it wasnt to make plans to see my baby girl. oh i remeber ... he wanted to complain, because they finally started to take money out of his paycheck for child support... 250 dollars a month.


I have been the sole provider for my daughter for 3 years... and he wants to complain about 250 dollars a month..
I pay like 550 a month in just day care alone..

that does not include, medical cost... clothes, food, ... etc.

WHAT A TOTAL BUTT MUNCH...

ok.. well, i could go on for hours.. but i should probablly get back to work...

i will be back later.. to chat more..

No comments: