Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Still Here

Dang,,,,,,,,,


I am still here. I am ready to go, I think i am going to have to cut out of here earliy today.

I was doing ok, but i got a little slow, and now my mind is wondering. Heard a few songs that are making me think of things that i am no longer supposed to be thinking of..

But the one thing that brings me back, is i was thinking this song is making me want to do such and such, but its not really true, the song is talking about love and being with some you are "with".

the images i have, are not about someone i am "with". which reineforces the fact that i am selling myself short, attempting to replace true love with meaningless lust...

i am trying to hold out... but honestly if i get a call this weekend i think i am going to have to go ahead and accept it and just cry about it later...

Man there has to be some good news to talk about ... lets see... hmmmmm.

i guess not..


MY LIFE....

No comments: