Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bored again

Well I am back at work BORED as hell...

I am getting kind of tired of this. I interviewed for a new Job on Friday, I heard good things, but have not gotten an offer. I am not really sure what to think about it so I am going to just leave it alone.

I was so bored yesterday I took vacation time, and just left early. I went to go see "Underworld II” It was sooooo good... i was very happy with it.

I have not worked out in over a week. I am such a freaking looser. I just don’t have the energy since class started... I complain about being fat, and then I don’t come through for myself. And today I was feeling so crappie I decided to go to Mc Donald’s...

How stupid is that. I had been doing so well. I had not had them in like 2 months...

N e way...

My mom is thinking about moving out... I was kind of excited. It will mean more bills to pay, but at least we can both have our own space.

But on to a totally different subject...

I want to feel pretty, everyone always says that I am, but I think just say that to be nice to me.

I have never felt it my entire life...

Wow... I am really good at complaining... WTF...

Well I am out...

No comments: