Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SSDD

Well I don’t have much to say, or either I don’t feel like saying much...

It’s one or the other.

Anyway.

I a bored at work as usual. I have in interview on Friday for a new position. I hope it goes through because I could use the pay raise. But knowing my company, the pay is not going to be too much of a raise, but every little bit helps.

Started back to school yesterday, it wasn’t too bad, but the first week never is, they spend have the class going over the syllabus. And we don’t have lab, well at least for BIO for the first week. I am not sure about Chem. I will find out today.

I am feeling ok. I am a little sad, but not so bad that I can’t think of anything else.

I have some shit going on at the house that is on my last never, but I will have to put my foot down and end this situation.

I worked out for like 15 mins last night, I was really disappointed in myself, but I just could not do it. I hate the treadmill. I was on there for like an Hour on Monday night, but just could not do it last night.

I will see what I can make happen tonight. I should be home by 8:30 tonight we shall see.

I may have a visit from a friend of mine this weekend, and the sheer fact that I am some what looking forward to this means that I am STUPID...

But what can I say, I just want to be loved... wow I feel even more stupid after making that statement, because love is not what I will receive.

Wow, how does one become this pathetic... oh well?

I guess I'm out this MOFO...

Be blessed.

No comments: