Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last Day at J. O. B. for 7 days....

Well,

What to say... hmmm... let see....

got asked for some sex this morning by a stranger, well he is not actually a stranger, but he has been acting like one for the past month or so...

Of course I had to decline. ..

First off, because my little one was home, and secondly... hell no... I am not the sex store...

I must admit, it has been a while since I seen him, and it usually pretty satisfying accept for the fact he is not very intimate, and sometimes its a little quick...

SEX... my weakness...
I want so bad not to do it, but it’s like a drug to me.

I just finished this booked called "Addicted" by Zane...

Man, she spoke to me in that book. My situation is not quite the same as hers, but it is similar.

It’s a problem that I need to address, It’s weird, because when I do really good for a while, there is always this major temptation, that I can not fight off.

I want so hard to be true to myself, and want more for myself, and be a good Christian.

But I am weak... My flesh is week.

Is there are cure?

I think I am using it as a substitution for some other things...

You would think with me knowing that, I would make better decisions, but yet I continue to make the same mistakes...

What a dumb ass...

No comments: