Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bored as hell

Well its another day at the JOB... 1 day and a half before I am off for a week. I am so looking forward to that, but I know I am going to go crazy, because I wont have crap to do...

I need more than a break from work and school. I need a break from my family.. My daughter and my mother.

I love them both to death. But darn I see them everyday. I feel a little bad for saying that about my daughter since she is my child, but when you are a single mom, and the other parent is a freaking idiot, and a deadbeat, you are the only one that ever takes care of that child.

We spend every waking moment together, unless she is at school, and I am at work.

I wish she had weekend visits with her dad, not just for my sake, but for hers to. BUT.. That's life I guess... At least mylife.

I have never had good luck when it comes to men.

They always are liars or cheaters.. Or stupid, or married, or in a relationship, or want something..

its ridiculous...

For some reason I have been thinking about that a lot lately.

I would be nice to have that someone in my life...
but apparently, I have nothing to offer... Or something, because I just cant seem to get it...

Now sex, on the other hand, I don't have a problem getting, but an actual man, relationship.. "This is forever" thing.... Just wont work ...

I don't know what to do.. I tried the whole.. I wont have sex with a guy unless we are in a relationship for a long while, and we love each other, and all that.. And even then it just doesn't work out..

Crap... WTF is the deal.. ?

I am getting to old for this ...

well That's it for now... Maybe I will be back later

No comments: