Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sneezes and Sniffles

Well,

Its another day up in this MO FO...

I am looking for something to do "besides work" just kidding I am working.. But anyway.. I didn't sleep well last night.

I was actually sleeping pretty well, and then KD called, I had called him like 4 hours earlier and he didn't answer the phone now he calls me in the middle of the night "Are you sleep?"

Hell yes negro... WTF... I have a job that I go to every morning, we are not all as fortunate to be able to chill at home all day...

I hate him sometimes... I used to love him, and would do (did do) anything for him, and he did me so bad... With his bullshit...

4 years almost , and still we have nothing... But yet I answer the phone when he calls and open the door when he comes over... WTF is wrong with me...

so anyway, after I got his but off the phone, then my mom calls,

Are you sleep? Uhhhhhh Yes.. Can you not tell by the groggy voice, or the fact that is almost 1 am...

oh I was going to ask you to record something for me, but I guess I can do it when I get home... Ok... So why are you still talking to me about it.. I am sleep and you will get it when you get home... Get the heck off the phone...

Then my rugrat comes and gets in my bed at like 3 am.. So I have get up and take her to the toilet...
and by that time.. I just cant even go to sleep...

SO of course... I decide to torture myself even more by sending C a text msg. Did he answer my question? HELL no.. He totatlly avoided it..

so I am like.. Dude don't wanna play games with you anymore.. MAN up tell me what the deal is... If you want to walk away.. Say it.. I can move on.. But don't string me on..

I HATE GUYS.... I HATE THEM

I am not a bad person... I am really nice, I am kind of busy and cant spend every waking minute with you, but I am a good person... I give good gifts... I take care of my own business.. And I don't ask anyone for anything..

ok.. So I am no Supermodel... But I am not bad looking,, and I have seen females.. Way worse off then me, with some hotties..

so what am I doing wrong.. ?

guess I will never know..

but I digress...

Today is my last day at work for the week.. That's kind of sweet.. . I have no plans for the weekend... I have a couple of more presents I want to get for my little one, but I don't really have the dough for it.. This happens every year...
It sucks being a single mom... But I am blessed non the less, because it could definalty be worse... Thank you lord for what you have blessed me with..!

So anyway.. As I was saying nothing planned for the weekend. My only real plans are to attend church on Sunday, and I am taking my rugrat to a school book fair on Friday night to take pictures with Clifford the big Red freaking dog... LOL..
Kids... gotta love them.. At least what the law says.. =0 )

ok, well I guess I should bring this to a close...

PEACE>>>>

No comments: