Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow...

So I am reading back over my post from 2005 up till now...

I am so glad to say how much I have grown...

Perfect... Fixed... that I am not... but i have grown...

I am doing a lot better on my outlook on life...

I a continue to battle with weight management, but I work out on a regular basis, and TODAY.... I will finally be joining the Weight Watchers meetings...
I tried online before, but just was not good at holding myself accountable...

I still have not found love yet, but I have also stopped looking for it in all the wrong places...

I have begin enacting my Plan B.. for medical school...

- I had the option of leaving my full time employment and trying to go at it head on...but was a little concerned about what that means for my daughter...

with how expensive things continue to get, I was not really ready to give up health insurance and a weekly paycheck...

But what I will be doing..
1. committing to a more detailed self study MCAT plan - Retake in January
2. Retaking O-chem lectures to get an A.
3. Taking a Bio chem distance education coarse ( the one at my university is only offered in the day time).
4. Try and find a new health care experience in my area.

So it may not be ideal , but it is the plan I am going with now, and I will continue to be faithful, that God will allow me opportunities that position me for success..

No comments: